Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with the Precision Mfg model 333 Grapple for Scuts?

Precision Manufacturing :: Tree & Brush Removal Equipment Rake

I'm trying to find the right grapple for my 1026r, there are a few out there....lot's of research to do. I'm open to suggestions.

Also, has anyone added a diverter to their 1026r for a grapple? I need to see some pics of where it was located and hwo they setup the switch.

Thanks,
Randy

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
Artillian is coming out with a grapple shortly. If I were looking for a grapple, I'd at least wait to see what Chris comes up with. If they're anything like his forks, we're in for a treat.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jason, yes I'm aware, but I've been waiting and the last I saw from Chris it looks like they are still a ways away. What I've not been sure about is if his grapple is a stand-along quick-attach unit, or if it is just a grapple top jaw for his forks?

·
Administrator
18,523 Posts
Thanks Jason, yes I'm aware, but I've been waiting and the last I saw from Chris it looks like they are still a ways away. What I've not been sure about is if his grapple is a stand-along quick-attach unit, or if it is just a grapple top jaw for his forks?
The Artillian grapple will attach to the fork frame, and is independent of the forks themselves (they are removed). The smallest one I see on the site you linked is 60" and 367lbs.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Also, has anyone added a diverter to their 1026r for a grapple? I need to see some pics of where it was located and hwo they setup the switch.

Randy

Look for two posts from dirtrod.
One titled Grapple on a series 1 and the other is 1026r Grapple Joystick.
These include photos, parts list and sources for everything you asked about.
A grapple is a great addition to these little tractors.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts

Randy

Look for two posts from dirtrod.
One titled Grapple on a series 1 and the other is 1026r Grapple Joystick.
These include photos, parts list and sources for everything you asked about.
A grapple is a great addition to these little tractors.
http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/4206-1026r-grapple-joystick.html

&

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/4233-grapple-series-1-a.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts