Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little while back I asked a few Q's about 220v and GFCI's for a pressure washer "project"...well this weekend I finally had time to lug this bad boy down into my basement.
Paid $50.00 for it, and I think I could strip the paint off my truck with it :lol:
Figured you guys might like to see pics...
Plan is to incorporate the GFCI, paint the cart JD Green and the motor/pump black...

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,066 Posts
WOW, that is cool-especially for $50.00:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks like a good deal to me.:thumbup1gif:

My only concern is the fittings, are these galv iron? I have never seen these used in high pressure applications, especially a street 90.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Great score!:thumbup1gif: I really like the hose reel. Slick!:good2::good2:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My only concern is the fittings, are these galv iron? I have never seen these used in high pressure applications, especially a street 90.
Nice catch...I didnt even think about those. I should replace them....What do you guys think...Steel Hyd. fittings from Surplus Center or should I go all out and do Stainless? While I'm at it, I could replace the Feed/Low Pressure side with Brass.
Reminds me, another thing I want to do on this washer is add Soap Injection...any ideas or tips? I see nothern has a bunch of options for soap injection:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/category_pressure-washers+pressure-washer-accessories+detergent-injectors

I think the LAST Thing on my list of potential "mods" I'd like to do is a QD for the Wand...Anybody have any experience with them?

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
I think the LAST Thing on my list of potential "mods" I'd like to do is a QD for the Wand...Anybody have any experience with them?
Oh yeah, do it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.