Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned this pressure washer for over 15 years. After I got the 100' hose & reel, moving it around became a problem & it has gotten worse as I have gotten older.
I first mounted the hose reel to the cart handle as per the reel manual. The reel & hose made the cart very top heavy. After the cart tipped over a couple of time, I made the trailer for the reel.
The trailer was an improvement, but it was still a pain to move very far.

One day as I was on my way home from a job, I saw someone using pressure washer with a large hose reel mounted on a small wagon.

After I got home, I started looking for a wagon that I could mount my pressure washer & hose reel to.
I found a heavy duty flat bed crate wagon on Amazon.

Below is the finish product. It is now a breeze to move the pressure washer around.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ah! I see... Kinda like a mini firewagon. Those are pneumatic tires?

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
That's pretty neat !!! I have a lot of lawn around my home and that would be much easier to move around . :bigthumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Nice job...plus I like the green cart and yellow hose color theme :good2:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,247 Posts
Nice. :bigthumb: Great idea.

My neighbor was cleaning out his storage shed, and placed a wagon like that at the roadside to give away. It was sitting there for at least 2 hours.
I should have taken it before someone stopped and picked it up. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Love the wagon!!! Nice.

Other question. Does the 100' hose reel effect the pressure at the wand?

·
Registered
12,280 Posts
:bigthumb: very nice idea of the wagon. that's thinking out of the box as they say. i've always wanted a rewind reel like u have. i will keep this idea on the back burner for future building. thanks for sharing it.:good2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts