Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I specifically like to collect Prestige collection, 1/16th scale JD tractors and wondered if you know of some good stores (likely online) to purchase from? I'm talking stores that have good deals and don't charge an arm and a leg for one toy compared to competitors. I'm one of those guys who waits for a good sale before I purchase anything. I used to purchase from wegotgreen.com, they would have great sales and FREE shipping but they are now out of business! I have also just recently purchased a few tractors from the greenfunstore website, shipping wasn't free but the sale prices were reasonable and no tax where I'm at.

I grew up driving a 620 John Deere (since age 7) with the narrow front and have many great memories with my dad and grandfather thanks to it. As I grew up life got busier and eventually the tractor got sold. Had I been older and had the money I would have bought it but the best I could do was buy a 1/16th scale 620 NF replica. Fast forward many more years and now I have an obsession with collecting all the tractors (if possible) in Prestige 1/16th scale!

I'm just curious what others have found and thanks in advance!

Registered
Howdy,

I specifically like to collect Prestige collection, 1/16th scale JD tractors and wondered if you know of some good stores (likely online) to purchase from? I'm talking stores that have good deals and don't charge an arm and a leg for one toy compared to competitors. I'm one of those guys who waits for a good sale before I purchase anything. I used to purchase from wegotgreen.com, they would have great sales and FREE shipping but they are now out of business! I have also just recently purchased a few tractors from the greenfunstore website, shipping wasn't free but the sale prices were reasonable and no tax where I'm at.

I grew up driving a 620 John Deere (since age 7) with the narrow front and have many great memories with my dad and grandfather thanks to it. As I grew up life got busier and eventually the tractor got sold. Had I been older and had the money I would have bought it but the best I could do was buy a 1/16th scale 620 NF replica. Fast forward many more years and now I have an obsession with collecting all the tractors (if possible) in Prestige 1/16th scale!

I'm just curious what others have found and thanks in advance!
Maybe that is why they are out of business.:dunno:

Registered
I go to outback every year as it鈥檚 fairly close.

This is in my backyard. His prices are good as well.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Barrick-Tire-Sales/134913146559217
oh boy-i spent many a day at harry's looking, mostly on Tuesday's, as Monday NIGHT WAS my short night, back when i worked for CWX. even bought the rear rims for the 50 there,, around 2001-or 02.. back then he had more Oliver toys i think. haven't been back since that time.:lol:

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe that is why they are out of business.:dunno:
Funny, I thought the exact same thing but I'd be very curious how much they actually pay for the tractors from JD? Even with sale prices and free shipping they're still making money...at least I would hope.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I guess it's a matter of doing the research to see who has the best prices. Unfortunately, in comparison with several online stores, Outback had the highest prices when comparing a handful of tractors, only 1 tractor they had that was about $5 cheaper than one of the others.

At least from this research I now have more sites bookmarked in my browser!:good2:

I just wondered if people knew of a lesser known online store with good prices since there could be tons out there!

Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts