Funny!:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
loved it, Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was browsing some old threads and came across this one... Thought it was worth raising from the dead for anyone who hasn't seen it, and anyone who has and would like to see it again.

:laugh:

·
Super Moderator
2,700 Posts
I was browsing some old threads and came across this one... Thought it was worth raising from the dead for anyone who hasn't seen it, and anyone who has and would like to see it again.

:laugh:
That video, plus a few others is in our Media Library, which is found towards the end of the main forum page.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Pretty funny! Thanks for sharing. :laugh:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Watching that, my wife won't thing my 1026R is too big now for 3.5 acres :laugh:

·
Premium Member
14,384 Posts
Yep that is funny ,,,Thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
Guys,

Well, it did answer that nagging old question - What does a John Deere combine weigh?

Thanks for sharing. Now we know that Jd does have a sense of humor.

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
I don't know why you folks think that was funny:unknown: Those all seem like viable options for our quality lawncare.:unknown: and who among us hasn't accidently done that to our neighbors car?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I knew I need a bigger tractor The salesman should of watch that video.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
MMM for 9000 series??

I don't know why you folks think that was funny:unknown: Those all seem like viable options for our quality lawncare.:unknown: and who among us hasn't accidently done that to our neighbors car?
Wonder how wide of a MMM a 9000 series can power??:dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts