Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Very nice! Beautiful house and property you have there as well. Have fun.:greentractorride:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Wow! That was a good day. Nice setup and place. :bigthumb:

Turkey didn't look like it enjoyed it to much. :mocking:

·
Premium Member
14,873 Posts
:bigthumb: nice tractor and place.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Like Levi said perfect day unless you were a turkey :lol: Beautiful property, should have set aside a little time to fish also!

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The only thing that would have made that day any better would be to have won the lottery:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, been working on this place for several years, wish I had purchased the tractor a few years ago... got tired of renting the skid steer and bought the tractor... like most folks I'm thinking why didn't I do this years ago...

Really supprised at what these small tractors will do.

This forum has been great for not only making the decision on which tractor but I've been able to find the answer to every question I've had so far... Thanks!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,759 Posts
Well thought I'd update you guys on the new tractor...

Two weeks ago limited out on turkeys at 06:20 that morning:

Tractor arrived later that morning:

Forks arrived 12:00 noon, seat time rest of the day.

Man I love this tractor... pretty good day!
And life is good. :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
IT was a good day. Very nice place, enjoy it and the tractor.:good2:

·
Registered
502 Posts
I want a backhoe. But I need more :gizmo::gizmo::gizmo::gizmo::gizmo::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
I want a backhoe. But I need more :gizmo::gizmo::gizmo::gizmo::gizmo::banghead::banghead:
we have a fellow GTT retired financial adviser right here:bigthumb: he just wrote coaltrain a wonderful plan out lining the plus for life. heck-u could probably just copy it-and change the name in it to urs.

see how we help others out around here to spend ur hard earned :gizmo::lolol:

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
Well thought I'd update you guys on the new tractor...

Two weeks ago limited out on turkeys at 06:20 that morning:
View attachment 360330

Tractor arrived later that morning:
View attachment 360338

Forks arrived 12:00 noon, seat time rest of the day...
View attachment 360346

View attachment 360370

View attachment 360378

Man I love this tractor... pretty good day!
very nice place u got their. i've never shot a turkey in my life -yet. a tractor just makes a fellas life and chores so much easier. i've had mine now for well be 11 yrs this summer now. 3 yrs ago i went an got a X-475 to just mow with-gave the 2520 some rest for awhile. just love the pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very nice place u got their. i've never shot a turkey in my life -yet. a tractor just makes a fellas life and chores so much easier. i've had mine now for well be 11 yrs this summer now. 3 yrs ago i went an got a X-475 to just mow with-gave the 2520 some rest for awhile. just love the pics.
Turkey hunting is as addictive at driving tractors, be careful...something else to spend your money on.

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
Turkey hunting is as addictive at driving tractors, be careful...something else to spend your money on.
so's deer hunting, or about anything in the hunting way, guns, licenses, etc, etc,. haven't shoot a deer now for about ten yrs. maybe this coming yr.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
You got it going on! Nice!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BigJim55
1 - 16 of 16 Posts