Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided on a 2019 2032r loader, backhoe 270B, rock grapple AV (F), and the best price i can get is $35,500 which seems a bit high to me. Can't shop unless i go outa state because all JD dealerships are owned by the same guy.

What do you guys think? :usa:greentractorride:

·
Registered
35 Posts
wow, that sounds pricey !...

Im still debating 2025R or 2032R. Can't have enough tractor.

What is the grapple you're thinking of getting? Im thinking of getting a grapple also.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
If I recall, i paid 25 out the door, and I didn't have the backhoe or grapple, which requires 3rd function hydraulics. The backhoe is a 9k option, so it doesnt sound way out of line to me.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

What is the grapple you're thinking of getting? Im thinking of getting a grapple also.
JD just started making them for the little guys and I'm getting the Frontier av (F)

Hard to find info on it it is so new but here is a pix at a dealers i found
John Deere Frontier AV20F Root Grapple | Rural Lifestyle Dealer

My dealer printed out the specs for me and its around 160 pounds, at least thats what the link says but i think my spec sheet from the dealer said around 200. You can use the H or F on the two series but I'm going for the smaller
Should come in handy for clearing black berries and old barb wire. We had a devistating storm that smashed building shut down most roads and no power in 90% of the county for a week. Also you may have seen on the news of the train stopped on the tracks with people trapped for two days before they downed trees and snow was cleared. Was like a huricane came threw but it was only wet snow in an almost never snow area

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I recall, i paid 25 out the door, and I didn't have the backhoe or grapple, which requires 3rd function hydraulics. The backhoe is a 9k option, so it doesnt sound way out of line to me.
The BH adds,$8774.93 plus the power beyond $426.80 more. The grapple is$1550 plus $800 for labor and3rd function

Thats roughly $11,000 more so you paid the same price as me

Thanks for the input.:bigthumb:....scary spending that much money for a small tractor, at least for me it is

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Its a lot more money but the 2032 is lots more tractor. 17 pto hp kinda scared me i like a little reserve and the 2032 has 25 ptohp. My old Ford 2000 with 29 pto hp is unstoppable it just just things up and spoits it out the back unless the sheer bolt breaks on the brush hog. Last week I made a Serman bowtie out of a T post and didn't know it except for a clanging. I'm sure the 2025 will do anything i'll ever need to do but with the jd 84 month financing same as cash its easy to spend more<smile>

Grapple is the new jd AV20(F) John Deere Frontier AV20F Root Grapple | Rural Lifestyle Dealer

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
JD just started making them for the little guys and I'm getting the Frontier av (F)

My dealer printed out the specs for me and its around 160 pounds, at least thats what the link says but i think my spec sheet from the dealer said around 200. You can use the H or F on the two series but I'm going for the smaller
Should come in handy for clearing black berries and old barb wire. We had a devistating storm that smashed building shut down most roads and no power in 90% of the county for a week. Also you may have seen on the news of the train stopped on the tracks with people trapped for two days before they downed trees and snow was cleared. Was like a huricane came threw but it was only wet snow in an almost never snow area

I’d go to the dealer and get a quote for the 2025 factory TLB. It could be $10,000 cheaper. That’s $120 a month cheaper Or Lots more implements :gizmo: then compare the stats vs price. I love the size and weight of my 2025. I wouldn’t want anything bigger or heavier for my 4 acres. I got my 2025tlb for 26,000 out the door with most of the stuff in my Sig. that’s not to say the 2032 isn’t worth it if it works for you and money isn’t an issue. I also don’t use the pto so that wasn’t a factor for me when looking. The price jump just wasn’t worth it for me

Hmmm. I Wonder where the 160 claim comes from. This is from my manual I got with my av20F

Attachments

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’d go to the dealer and get a quote for the 2025 factory TLB. It could be $10,000 cheaper. That’s $120 a month cheaper Or Lots more implements :gizmo: then compare the stats vs price. I love the size and weight of my 2025. I wouldn’t want anything bigger or heavier for my 4 acres. I got my 2025tlb for 26,000 out the door with most of the stuff in my Sig. that’s not to say the 2032 isn’t worth it if it works for you and money isn’t an issue. I also don’t use the pto so that wasn’t a factor for me when looking. The price jump just wasn’t worth it for me

Hmmm. I Wonder where the 160 claim comes from. This is from my manual I got with my av20F
Yep, thats what i thought it would weigh but the dealer said 160. I'll ask him about that tomorrow. Thanks for the information.

The 2032 has much great lifting capability, 1356 and the 2025 has 915. Also you can leave the 3pt on when attaching the backhoe. Its a lot more tractor but at a steep price. I like the size of the 2025 but 17 pto hp limits me as i use the pto alot. I use the brush hog, post hole diggger often and with the new tractor likely even more. I'm sure the 2025 will do everything i need to do as my old 36 hp Fird 2000 has done for decades anbd still runs perfect. Just getting old and all the shifting is harder than it used to be. Would have went for the 2038 except for the turbo and the 2038 has a smaller engine than the 2032 by 5 cubic inches.

I'm stilll deciding on what other implements i should get.

Saving 10 grand would be nice anbd i have pondered long and hard on getting the 2025r. Its a great little tractor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Grapple - Hydraulics

What are you doing for hydraulics to the grapple? 3rd function kit, or a diverter?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are you doing for hydraulics to the grapple? 3rd function kit, or a diverter?
the invoice says 3rd function

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow cool!

I didn't know you could get a factory 2025R TLB !

Thanks for the info!!
Yep, they started offering thm this year. Thats what i was going to get would save tons of money but I didn't. The 2032-38 you can leave the lower 3pt arms attached with back hoe and it has much greater lifting capacity and 25 ptohp instead of 17. $25,351 for the 2025FTLB the 2032r is $10,000 more for only 7hp more. But cause its not a FTLB i get stuck with dealer charges for the installations.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Yep, they started offering thm this year. Thats what i was going to get would save tons of money but I didn't. The 2032-38 you can leave the lower 3pt arms attached with back hoe and it has much greater lifting capacity and 25 ptohp instead of 17. $25,351 for the 2025FTLB the 2032r is $10,000 more for only 7hp more. But cause its not a FTLB i get stuck with dealer charges for the installations.
Man I had a good guess at 10,000 more. It’s still a nice tractor and if it don’t hurt your wallet it will be worth it :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man I had a good guess at 10,000 more. It’s still a nice tractor and if it don’t hurt your wallet it will be worth it :bigthumb:
Well with JD's 84 month 0 down 0 interest its kinda dumb not to. You can keep your money invested and use JD';s money for 84 months. Thats a very sweet deal. I've never minded spending money on top quality products especially if they are made here by workers like us. Things like the BH once i complete a couple of jobs its gonna sit so I should not get one and rent one when needed I just want my own to park with all the other forlorn and abandoned appearing implements. However, some of those are gonna be back in service since the storm 2 months ago that killed the power in the whole county for a week and smashed barns homes cars cutting down enough firewood to last for at least another ten years. Douglas county Oregon looked like a hurracane had went through it.

As for the money i am old and have no desire to leave my remaining kid anything she is already rolling in money so i may as well buy a new toy.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Now we wait for pictures :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Here, this should tide you over. :)

329.JPG

Reactions: bfloyd4445

·
Registered