Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a what I think is a good deal on a used rc2048 from the dealer. They tell me it was a trade in from a guy who they sold it to new in 2011 and was shed kept and a 7/10 for condition. They want $650 for it and wondered if you guys thought that was a good deal. I haven't seen it yet, but imaging if there are no major dings or weld breaks it would be worth it. Any thoughts or should I look at a new one from TSC?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Found a what I think is a good deal on a used rc2048 from the dealer. They tell me it was a trade in from a guy who they sold it to new in 2011 and was shed kept and a 7/10 for condition. They want $650 for it and wondered if you guys thought that was a good deal. I haven't seen it yet, but imaging if there are no major dings or weld breaks it would be worth it. Any thoughts or should I look at a new one from TSC?
Paid $1275 for mine new in May. I'd say $650 is a good deal provided it works well. Will they warranty it for a bit?

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Half price for a one year old item is a good deal. Why its a 7/10 when it was garage stored might be the issue.

Once you see it, you will know if its a deal! Post pictures!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well for once I got a good deal. I was expecting lots of rust and broken stuff for $650 however, when I stopped by I was surprised to see an almost new RC2048. Clean! and runs well on the test run! I never get good deals but for once a little research and work paid off on this one!

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,527 Posts
Wow, you sure got great deal on that!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Looks new. Great deal/steal!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you happen to buy that in Roxboro NC? I was going to look at one the John Deere dealer up there had but it was gone when I called. If so you got a great deal! Wish I could find another one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was the one. I just happened to look one morning, saw it and called the sales guy. I figured it would be around 8-900.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts