Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to see an issue viewing the parts illustrations on JD Parts (the old system). With ever increasing frequency, when I click to view a particular subsection instead of seeing a parts diagram I just see a string with a GIF designation. This used to happen very rarely but lately I'm seeing the issue a lot with various models of tractors.

part_prob.jpg

Is anyone else having this same problem? I have not had any problems with the "new" JD Parts site but I really prefer the design of the old one.

·
Administrator
17,974 Posts
Yes, I have unfortunately noticed the same thing. My guess is it’s a sign of what’s to come, and that’s the old system going away completely.

·
Premium Member
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm, I haven't. I just tried it and it was fine. Of course. I usually use the new system for most things.
It only happens with the old system and only with some illustrations. It happens about 10% of the time where it used to be about 1% of the time.

Here's one that has been failing regularly for a while... the muffler for a 1025R.

muff.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have unfortunately noticed the same thing. My guess is it’s a sign of what’s to come, and that’s the old system going away completely.
That was my first feeling as well. I'm still in denial though. I've been trying the new system more often. The illustrations are similar to the old but the part number listing is horrible. It sure won't be near as nice for posting nice part number tables into forum responses. :-(

·
Premium Member
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Old system? New system?

I wonder what I have been using with my bookmarked link.......
I'm sure there are multiple ways to get to JD Parts but if you go to the link below you will see the buttons for the new and old system.

https://jdparts.deere.com/servlet/com.deere.u90.jdparts.view.publicservlets.HomeUnsigned?selectedMenu=JDPARTS_HOME&userAction=countrySelected&country=US&language=19

parts3.jpg

If you go into parts from the main menu you only see the old system. Like I said, I'm sure there is a dozen ways to get to the same places.

https://www.deere.com/en/parts-and-service/parts/agricultural/

parts4.jpg

·
Premium Member
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
22,713 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts