Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any update on when more product will be available? I really wanted to order some hooks today :)

·
Administrator
18,781 Posts
Hopefully this coming week sometime. There was an issue at the platers that I'd hoped to be resolved last week, but that didn't happen so maybe this week.

Sorry, but it's out of my hands at this point.

Reactions: Marlin and Gizmo2

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Order placed!

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks Tim. I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately unplanned back surgery has place me on the DL. The post op notes specifically call out driving a lawn tractor as a no no.

This left me with a lot of time to peruse gtt this week...

Michael

Reactions: Marlin

·
Administrator
18,781 Posts
The post op notes specifically call out driving a lawn tractor as a no no.
The 1025 is no "lawn tractor", so you good to go :good2: :laugh:

Sorry to hear of your surgery, heal fast!

Reactions: danwolfgang

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Thanks Tim. I appreciate the offer. Unfortunately unplanned back surgery has place me on the DL. The post op notes specifically call out driving a lawn tractor as a no no.

Michael
The only bad thing about that much idle time is the effect it has on your wallet!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

Michael
Sorry to hear about your surgery. Hope you are back to full strength soon!

This should give you plenty of time to order a set of those Artillian Forks!

Tim

·
Premium Member
15,329 Posts

Michael
Hope all goes well, the heeling time is the worst thing. Take it easy , and don't try doing things you shouldn't ,just don't over do. Listen to the doctor and then if you go to physical therapy listen to them .

A extra week to heal is better than messing something in your back and have to have it done again.

It's no fun sitting around for a couple of weeks , I know ..

Take care..prayers.

Reactions: Marlin

·
Premium Member
5,121 Posts
Hope all goes well, the heeling time is the worst thing. Take it easy , and don't try doing things you shouldn't ,just don't over do. Listen to the doctor and then if you go to physical therapy listen to them .

A extra week to heal is better than messing something in your back and have to have it done again.

It's no fun sitting around for a couple of weeks , I know ..

Take care..prayers.
Ditto /\

1 - 11 of 11 Posts