Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we seem to have a secret society here & I wanted to be a part of it, I'm getting things gathered up for project "R". Going to use as much in the way of used materials as possible, this is what I'm starting with: Farm 2017 009.JPG

Hint; the old wagon wheel isn't part of project "R"!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Since we seem to have a secret society here & I wanted to be a part of it, I'm getting things gathered up for project "R". Going to use as much in the way of used materials as possible, this is what I'm starting with:

Hint; the old wagon wheel isn't part of project "R"!
What secret society? Can I join? What's the password?

Looks like the makings of a very cool project. :munch:

HHHHmmmm, posted in Implements and Attachments.

·
Premium Member
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Maybe I should have stated "secret project society"! :lol:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,830 Posts

Now ya talking, secret passwords, have to use upper case, lower case, plus numbers, 30 characters long, only good for 10 days.

It'll help keep the "rift-raft" and "ne'er do wells" out. :lol:

·
Administrator
20,852 Posts
Now ya talking, secret passwords, have to use upper case, lower case, plus numbers, 30 characters long, only good for 10 days.

It'll help keep the "rift-raft" and "ne'er do wells" out. :lol:
Nope. You're still here. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Old Pa-pa
11,830 Posts
Nope. You're still here. :banghead:
Didn't say I wanted to be a member of said "society"............. The "Lone Wolf" doesn't run with the pack.:munch:

Attachments

·
Corndog Hater
11,774 Posts
Another one to wait for. Too many of these secret projects will start keeping me up at night.:laugh:
I know . Lowell, Don and I are begging you, please promise to finish Project R!?

·
Premium Member
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
I kinda wonder what happened to projects "A" through "Q" ?
Q was the Power King. There were several in the new shop. The 40 and the blade were separate projects. Haven't you been paying attention. Some of the project designations were classified. If you didn't have the proper clearance of need to know, you would have had no idea.:dunno:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,787 Posts
Q was the Power King. There were several in the new shop. The 40 and the blade were separate projects. Haven't you been paying attention. Some of the project designations were classified. If you didn't have the proper clearance of need to know, you would have had no idea.:dunno:
Oh, :hide:

:lol:

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I'm sure glad that "Project R" isn't in the "If I tell you, I have to kill you" category! :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Don, Giz pay attention? That is WAY TO MUCH LIKE WORK!!! Be real Don!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Soooo project "R"......I'm going out on a limb and guessing he's building a pirate ship rrrrrrr...matey. :lol: :munch:

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
I'm sure glad that "Project R" isn't in the "If I tell you, I have to kill you" category! :flag_of_truce:
Maybe it isn't or maybe it is. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Project "R" has started!

Cleaned up the 1/4" x 3" x 4" welded box beam that was the axle from a JD #30 combine, which was used to make a silage feeding cart: Farm 2016 069.JPG Farm 2016 072.JPG

Used the angle grinder to cut & grind off the old welded on tabs, some factory, some from the cart build. Farm 2017 012.JPG Had a delay with the old Makita 4-1/2" angle grinder, it decided to become a teenager; started growling at me, slowed down, took up smoking & didn't want to work! So, a trip into the local hardware store for a 5" Milwaukee replacement! After clearing the old tabs off, I used a wire wheel to clean off the loose rust.

Hope to get it cut & weld up the main frame this afternoon!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts