Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Babycakes and I cleaned off the banks of my mother's pond. She's pretty good with the weed wacker. Took about 5 hours.

Weed Wacking_1.jpg

I was on break, Just Sayin!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Babycakes and I cleaned off the banks of my mother's pond. She's pretty good with the weed wacker. Took about 5 hours.

I was on break, Just Sayin!
As usual!!

Babycakes should whack you, with that thing!! Just sayin"!! :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
As usual!!

Babycakes should whack you, with that thing!! Just sayin"!! :laugh:
You're supposed to be on my side. But I do run pretty fast. :p
I was running the chainsaw, there was some pretty big stuff. It had not been really done since my father passed away in 2004.

·
Registered
11,926 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gizmo,

Where are the pictures of you running the chainsaw? You know what they say on this website about a lack of pictures. Just sayin! :munch:
:lol:Well there ya have it..........another smarta**. :lol: For your information I had a doughnut in one hand and the chainsaw in the other.

Good one!

·
Administrator
20,730 Posts
:lol:Well there ya have it..........another smarta**. :lol: For your information I had a doughnut in one hand and the chainsaw in the other.

Good one!
Where did you put your beer? :unknown:

·
Administrator
18,008 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,750 Posts

Good one!
The camera between your knees and a beer under the left arm ,,, What a sight to be seen!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
9,277 Posts
Maybe you can do that in New York.

Round here you better be wearing snake chaps and have something loaded with snake shot in the other hand. :nunu:

Dad and I did his pond last year. We took turns with the weedeater and the 22. Got 6 water moccisans, one with the weed eater.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Round here you better be wearing snake chaps and have something loaded with snake shot in the other hand. :nunu:

Dad and I did his pond last year. We took turns with the weedeater and the 22. Got 6 water moccisans, one with the weed eater.
We did come across a few water snakes, I hate snakes, all snakes.

·
Registered
11,926 Posts

That is why the Mrs. was running the weed eater.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
12,286 Posts
We did come across a few water snakes, I hate snakes, all snakes.
The only good snake is a dead snake - just say'n. :)

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 67 Posts