Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter was asked to appear on a Cleveland area TV station to film a segment about good food, nutrition and a healthy living and eating lifestyle. She graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Boston at the top of her class with a degree in culinary arts and trained with Asian and European Chefs while working at the Harvard University VIP Center. For the last few years she's worked as a nutritionist and Sales Director at Catering and corporate food service companies in the Northeast Ohio area.

After today's taping she was asked to appear occasionally for follow-up segments. I guess you could say, "We're thrilled!"

She's pictured front and center below.

Sara on TV.jpg

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
:congrats: and a very pretty young lady. . You should be very proud :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
That's awesome congrats!!:good2:. No better feeling than seeing your kids do well. :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
9,118 Posts
:good2:

You should be proud.

Great to hear. We don't get to hear enough about the "good eggs".

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:good2:

You should be proud.

Great to hear. We don't get to hear enough about the "good eggs".
Speaking of eggs, she'll only use eggs from "free range chickens that eat hormone-free feed." When I'm visiting and go out for milk, bread and eggs it costs me ~$100.

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
Speaking of eggs, she'll only use eggs from "free range chickens that eat hormone-free feed." When I'm visiting and go out for milk, bread and eggs it costs me ~$100.
Sounds like you might need to change from eating breakfast to lunch or dinner . May be cheaper eating the chicken instead of the eggs. :bigthumb::laugh:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like you might need to change from eating breakfast to lunch or dinner . May be cheaper eating the chicken instead of the eggs. :bigthumb::laugh:
Like they say. "It's all good!" :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You should be very proud! That is quite the accomplishment!! And a very pretty girl too!! :thumbup1gif:

:congrats:
We are very proud of her.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Congrats to the proud father and your daughter.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Thanks for sharing, as stated previously, we don't often hear about the good ones. Well done....:bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,292 Posts
Glad to here of your daughter's good fortune, :bigthumb: AS far as them free range chicken eggs around here where i live, their is a auction at a local fire co. on Friday nights that them kind of eggs bring from $5 to almost $10 a dozen, I've never bought any at that price but I have tried the colored eggs, they are to lower ur colestall, can't even spell that one. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts