Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all i recently purchased a nice used 2005 3120 to help maintain my mountain property. It has a half mile driveway to maintain and trails thru out. Im a total newbie when it comes to tractors other than lawn mowers of course. So far i am just getting familiar with the machine doin lightweight fel work. I will be buying a toothbar, scraper blade and adding a ballest box in the future. My rear tires are filled and so far everything works as it should. I also have a 2016 z915b in my stable. Anyhow thx for having me. Gus

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
13,967 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Registered
12,291 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Welcome Gus! :gtfam:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,735 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,888 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Administrator
20,303 Posts
Gus,

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Welcome from MO, how's your experience been with the Ztrak ??

Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thx for the warm welcome:bigthumb. As for the ztr I like it, the Koehler engine has smoked like a freight train on start up since new but from what I've read that is their nature. I live on a hill so I had to learn how to use the thing, couple times I've takin the outta control slide but I have since learned the do's and dont's with it. One thing is for sure it has cut down my mowing time by half, used to take 3hrs to mow my yard with my old 14hp cub now it takes half hour. I kept the cub though to mow the soft spots in my yard where the moisture lays because the ztr is a heavy beast about #1200 I believe

·
Registered
11,681 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts