Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used a Frontier PS1001 subsoiler on a 1025R. Specs state it is not iMatch compatible (which I have and wish it were) and it is for a Cat 1 3pt, not Limited Cat 1. Just wondering if it is usable on the 1025R? If not, does anyone know of another brand that is compatible with the 1025R? Thank you!

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
One thing to look at is your 3pt raised height. I believe from your lower I-match hook it will hang down 24 inches. Here is a link for one on a 2025R and see how close to the ground it is when raised. The PS1001 is I-match compatible so the dealer may have given you the wrong info.

https://youtu.be/9_vQSwC1Zgk

King Kutter is a pretty decent brand and you more than likely would need the limited category 1 version which is shorter.

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Has anyone used a Frontier PS1001 subsoiler on a 1025R. Specs state it is not iMatch compatible (which I have and wish it were) and it is for a Cat 1 3pt, not Limited Cat 1. Just wondering if it is usable on the 1025R? If not, does anyone know of another brand that is compatible with the 1025R? Thank you!
Since you don't have a Heavy Hitch bracket I'd have to vote for the King Kutter one as well. A 1025r would probably pull the PS1001, but it would drag the ground as you couldn't lift it high enough.

·
Premium Member
13,005 Posts
I have a PS1001 that I use with a 2720. It is Quick Hitch compatible. I use it with my Land Pride QH-15 Quick Hitch. Using it on a 1-series could be an issue as even on my 2720 it is only a couple inches off the ground when the 3PH is fully raised.

Reactions: pcabe5

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I have a PS1001 on a 3033R and it close to the ground. I'm not sure if it will work on a 1025R

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: pcabe5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts