Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was using my tractor to clear part of my 10 acre parcel. It was working fine until I got an warning error code of pth A 523590.03. While it would start and the bucket hydraulics worked fine, I could not get it to move; I pressed both the forward and reverse petals and nothing. I have tried shutting it off and back on over several days and it still gives me the error. When I press the dash indicator, i get the upper code of 081 and the lower code of 070. error code 1.jpg error code 2.jpg

·
Administrator
18,768 Posts
Welcome,
I suspect someone who could help you would need the model number of your machine.

Reactions: jdforever

·
Premium Member
992 Posts
A quick Google search brought up the following Deere diagnostic chart.

OMTCU36998

It lists 523590.03 as a “Forward Pedal sensor short to high”. Check sensor, connection and wiring.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome,
I suspect someone who could help you would need the model number of your machine.
Yes, I need to create my signature block. It is a 3039R.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A quick Google search brought up the following Deere diagnostic chart.

OMTCU36998

It lists 523590.03 as a “Forward Pedal sensor short to high”. Check sensor, connection and wiring.

Hope it helps.
I will check it first thing in the morning. I will have to trace the wires and see if I can find anything loose. That does sound about right though because I did get a stick up under my pedals and when I pulled it out, it may have separated a lead.

Thank you for the help.

Where can I find these codes? I checked the forum before I posted and could not find this number. It may have been in an attached file.

By the way, how do you create your signature block to show below the message?

Reactions: JDLTG

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
for "signature"

Hit the settings icon...upper right by log in/out

Then on that page go to "edit signature"

its fairly easy...if you screw it up you can easily redo it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lee,

I saw that one before and must have overlooked the number. I have bookmarked it already.

Thank you!

Lynn
3039R, 385A Backhoe, 320R Loader, JD RT1165 Tiller, Original Tractor Hard Top Cab Enclosure, CountyLine Landscape Rake-5 ft., CountyLine Heavy-Duty Boom Pole, CountyLine Subsoiler, Wallenstein BXR52RI Chipper

Reactions: JDLTG and theduke

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you and already done.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went to the settings section and added my info in the signature block section. I have already updated it once to add additional items I forgot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love your bolt on hooks and just went to your page and saw you now have the ROPS mounting brackets. I will have to get several of them for my extra lights.

I am on my property late and it is usually dark before I leave. Since it is undeveloped right now and I am clearing it, I have to use a headlamp just to walk out of my property. I is close to 1000 feet from where I park my tractor to the road.

Lynn

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Premium Member
992 Posts
Lee,

I saw that one before and must have overlooked the number. I have bookmarked it already.

Thank you!

Lynn
Glad you’ve found it too! I felt lucky to find it on a Google search. Deere seems to keep a tight grip on their technical information, for good reason I suppose. Maybe a service manual would contain everything to actually service your machine, but I suspect it wouldn’t be complete either. Some things probably require service by Deere.

·
Premium Member
992 Posts
I forgot that I downloaded the John Deere Tractor Plus app on my phone. I thought it would be useful like the John Deere Mower Plus app where you can keep track of usage, hours, maintenance, etc. on several mowers identified by model and serial number. But the Tractor Plus app is only a reference to simple how-to and easy manual references with no ability for record keeping other than a “Notes” section. It also lacks many current models of machines.

But looking at it today I noticed it had an error code lookup function. I entered your error code and the problem popped right up. Of course the only solution offered was to contact your dealer for service. So I found one really useful function of the Tractor Plus app.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts