Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOOD morning
I have a new pto drive shaft but don't know what it fits .
this is what I know the quick connect goes onto the pto long shaft on a 455 and 1026r the other end is 1. diameter with key way and fits on a model 47 blower , closed length is 18.00 full open is 22. plus.

Is there a site that has dimensions of such things ?
the dealer I used for 30 years would know but JD TOOK THE DEALER SHIP AWAY FROM THEM AND THEY CLOSED THIS SEPTERBER!!!!

on e bay there is a shaft that looks like it but has no dimensions.
Thank you in advance, I know Ill have an the info because of this site and its members

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
You may try contacting Green Farm parts and see if they can cross reference it for you. They are a supporting vendor so maybe they might be able to research it. You may also try mytractorforum and go to the John Deere Garden Tractor section and look in the stickies section. There used to be a compatibility chart there for the older GT to include 4x5 series GT's. I am not sure if listed PTO shafts or not though so that might just be an interesting search of trivia for you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good morning. Pretty sure it's off a 52" broom. Just broke mine and am looking for a replacement. Any interest in selling it? The picture is missing the u-joint and broom connection.
sure I just tryed private message I don't think it worked
, yes selling it was my goal (locally) but where r you and what did you think for a price ?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pto

You may try contacting Green Farm parts and see if they can cross reference it for you. They are a supporting vendor so maybe they might be able to research it. You may also try mytractorforum and go to the John Deere Garden Tractor section and look in the stickies section. There used to be a compatibility chart there for the older GT to include 4x5 series GT's. I am not sure if listed PTO shafts or not though so that might just be an interesting search of trivia for you.
thank you I may try but a member needs it , will check that avenue first member rate !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts