Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PUT on the blower for the first time OMG that dam reverse shut off , what's the best over ride ????
thank you

Reactions: Herminator

·
Administrator
18,287 Posts
The hitch should have a plug on it to connect to the tractor, that will disable the RIO. This is of course if by "blower" you mean a front mounted 47 or 54 snowblower.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rio

The hitch should have a plug on it to connect to the tractor, that will disable the RIO. This is of course if by "blower" you mean a front mounted 47 or 54 snowblower.
THANK YOU after posting I went outside and plugged in the sensor for the front pto
life just got a whole lot better !!!!!!!!
thank you

·
Registered
747 Posts
If that didn't work there's always this....... :laugh:

DSCF8553.JPG

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
PUT on the blower for the first time OMG that dam reverse shut off , what's the best over ride ????
thank you
Seeing you have a 1026R, if you do a search on the site for RIO bypass, you will find how a small wire on the backside of the RIO switch plug will eliminate all of the heartache when mowing, as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
If that didn't work there's always this....... :laugh:

At least is still assure a market for wooden clothes pins. I wonder how many people under the age of 25 even know what that is supposed to be used for? :laugh::lol:

It's not like you see many clothes lines and people using them in our area, anyways.........

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
At least is still assure a market for wooden clothes pins. I wonder how many people under the age of 25 even know what that is supposed to be used for? :laugh::lol:

It's not like you see many clothes lines and people using them in our area, anyways.........
Good point. Of course that can be said about many things. :dunno: How things have changed, some to the good and some not so much.

If you are in business in today's world, you better stay alert to the changing trends and technology or you will find yourself out of business.

I assume the companies that made wooded clothes pins are either out of business or they evolved into making something else. :dunno:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rio

Thank you very much that's a GREAT idea :yahoo:

the members on this site r full of interesting things and good ideas

·
Premium Member
12,697 Posts

At least what you are using is a high tech clothespin.

How many do you think would know what THIS is?

Attachments

Reactions: ErikR

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Seeing you have a 1026R, if you do a search on the site for RIO bypass, you will find how a small wire on the backside of the RIO switch plug will eliminate all of the heartache when mowing, as well.
Early 1025Rs too.

When did they change over to make it harder to do this elegant bypass?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts