Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
jd 2025r tlb 60d mmm
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 2025r new just put 60d mower on. Went to mow , went 10ft herd a pop tractor shut down. Checked everything couldn't find anything. Started tractor the mid pto mid/rear won't come on. The rear comes on. Checked linkage from what I can see it moves to all three positions. Can't see much other than the link arm. Could it be out of ajustment? Any help please Thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
2021 2025r new just put 60d mower on. Went to mow , went 10ft herd a pop tractor shut down. Checked everything couldn't find anything. Started tractor the mid pto mid/rear won't come on. The rear comes on. Checked linkage from what I can see it moves to all three positions. Can't see much other than the link arm. Could it be out of ajustment? Any help please Thanks
Hey Bob,

Don’t monkey with it or the dealer may say you broke it. Take it to them and let them figure it out. That’s what the warranty is for. Make Deere eat the correction.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Had reverse on my 2025R: rear doesn't work; front does.

Think it's the rear PTO solenoid. According to my tradebit.com manual I downloaded for $26, you have to remove the right rear tire for access to the rear solenoid. The front one is fairly easily gotten at.

Dealer is supposed to pick my machine up Friday morning. Good thing I took the Honda walkbehind down in the bucket and did my trails yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts