Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, pics are not in proper order. I still need to get hydraulic cylinder and scarifiers installed. Special thanks to

Neil Koch Dig,Drive,DIY on Youtube for the ideas after watching his videos.

Building Wood Tire House Floor
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Road surface Asphalt
Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Asphalt
Wood Piano Bumper Gas Automotive exterior
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Road surface Asphalt
Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Asphalt
Wood Piano Bumper Gas Automotive exterior

·
Registered
568 Posts
I think you'll love that, I know the results Neil gets in his video's are awesome on camera anyways.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I like it!
You’ll be riding circles on your driveway in no time lol
Neils the man. He’s got it down
Are the wheels adjustable in height or fixed?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They will be adjustable just waiting on the hydraulic cylinder. Also, have scarifiers to install when they arrive.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
They will be adjustable just waiting on the hydraulic cylinder. Also, have scarifiers to install when they arrive.
you might consider either a mechanical or hydraulic tilt option while your in the build .......if you look at some of the models for sale out there you can see how they do the tilt ....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you might consider either a mechanical or hydraulic tilt option while your in the build .......if you look at some of the models for sale out there you can see how they do the tilt ....
I did think about it and decided not to do it at this time. However, I have been thinking it may become a winter project.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.