Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went to the Orange dealer to see their BX25 and though its a nice tractor and they offered me a deal that was almost $1500 less, I didn't bite. Went back to the JD dealer and closed the deal on a new 1025R TLB with MMM with the independent hydraulic control and a 48" box blade. I just like the features and layout of the controls much better, not to mention the autoconnect for the MMM. I was also able to get him to throw in an extra set of mower blades at no cost. At my age rolling around on the ground fighting those pins isn't worth it. Besides, it's green! Now I have a VERY expensive back yard toy and a cool new Carrhart JD jacket and hat. :bigthumb: With the factory incentives and 0% financing I'm pleased with the deal I got. Something I've learned throughout my life... The lowest price isn't always the best value. Besides that, I'm not one to squeeze a nickle untill the buffalo farts.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Congrats on your new workhorse. I looked at all brands and came back to green when I bought my 1025R. Enjoy it and Be Safe:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Another well informed soon to be satisfied customer. Ya know we'll want to see it.

·
Registered
12,503 Posts
way to go Panhead on ur new :greentractorride: let's see it:munch:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks guys, the salesman said he is going to try to have it here by Friday. Will post a pic when it gets here.
Congrats! That is fast delivery! There are a lot of guys on the forums that are waiting 3 weeks for a similar model.

Reactions: pcabe5

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Congrats on your new tractor.

...I'm not one to squeeze a nickle untill the buffalo farts.
Steve
Now that's a new phrase for me ... never knew that was what I was doing all these years. No wonder that many salespeople have told me "You got one stinking good deal ..." :lolol:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
:congrats: Good thing you don't squeeze that buffalo very hard because now your wallet is fair game. :lolol: :bigthumb:

Reactions: pcabe5 and Gizmo2

·
Registered
536 Posts
Congrats on the new tractor. I did the same as you when looking. Went green and never looked back. Totally satisfied.

Reactions: Gizmo2 and pcabe5

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again guys, The fast delivery is because they had one on the floor that had .8 hours. Just waiting for the mowers independent kit to be installed. I looked at Kioti, Kubota a couple of off brands who's names I don't recall but I skipped Holland. I was cautioned by many to stick with a major brand for parts availability and service. Apart from that, I already had an older JD tractor (the 401C) that I sold and have a Gator 825i that I love. I probably was a little biased in favor of Green but hey, it's the American standard right?

Steve

·
Registered
470 Posts
Now I have a VERY expensive back yard toy and a cool new Carrhart JD jacket and hat. :bigthumb:
Steve
Wait.
All I got was a hat. You mean I should have asked for a jacket too??:banghead:

Enjoy the tractor. I do mine.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! I to studied numerous brands SCUTS (Kubota, Massey Ferguson, Mahindra, New Holland, ect...) and came back to JD for many reasons - ease of use, fit and finish, warranty, attachments, and overall design. While I paid more than most other brands I am more than happy with my choice and believe you will be to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts