Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
21,063 Posts
Nice pictures Dell, those hooks looks great also ;-)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nice job dell, I'm impressed that the 2305 didn't even pitch from the stump hanging off the side of the bucket, that's some kind of engineering :good2:

·
Premium Member
2,699 Posts
Good job and great pictures.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I like you chain dell. I had one off a semi my friend gave me but can't find it so I bought a 4' piece of DOT chain and HD clevises to replace it, they were pretty salty as I recall. What size chain is yours?

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's GR 70, either 5/16 or 3/8, the latter I believe... Got mine at Princess Auto, Canada's answer to Harbor Freight.

I like you chain dell. I had one off a semi my friend gave me but can't find it so I bought a 4' piece of DOT chain and HD clevises to replace it, they were pretty salty as I recall. What size chain is yours?

·
Registered
14,400 Posts
Nice job. Nice tractor also.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup, couldn't resist it. Believe it was Ericson, they build for the tow industry, and it was 70% off, on sale. Think I paid $20 plus change.

If your satified with it's quality it's good enough for me too. thanks

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Nice action shots George. :thumbup1gif:

It is really amazing the amount of BIG work these little machines a really capable of. Really saves the back.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, I should have bought one years ago. I have more fun with the tractor than I do with the Harley!

Nice action shots George. :thumbup1gif:

It is really amazing the amount of BIG work these little machines a really capable of. Really saves the back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.