Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Bit the bullet and bought a micro excavator today. Signed a purchase agreement what seems like a month ago and was told it was a 3 month lead time. Got a call on my birthday July 27 and said it was in but waiting on the buckets. 12", 16", and a 36" grading bucket.

Well the 16" came in so I went and picked it up. I work in very tight areas and lots of utilities are often underground. All in conduits inside the compounds. One of the nice things about the size is it doesn't have the power to yank 2" conduits out of the ground, well let's just say I'd feel it first before any real damage would occur. Yes I know about 811 but they won't locate inside the compounds because they are gated.

I have a much larger e35 that I'm looking into trading for a Bobcat Mt100 for carrying various cabinets and heavy items. I've maybe put 20 hrs on the e35 this year and that was mostly the new property clean up. Just don't use it enough to now justify two mini's.

View attachment 854258

View attachment 854256
Awesome!
We had the Cat version of that a few years ago. Made to go through a door, then tracks would slide out about 6” on each side. Used it to dig for electrical under gas coolers and what not.

Land vehicle Vehicle Nature Sky Asphalt

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Whoops!

After looking at the picture I realized I didn't have the tracks retracted all the way. Fits much better. Plenty of room

View attachment 854408
Lol
I was gonna say that puppy should breeze right through a doorway. They are dinky

1 - 2 of 2 Posts