Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am in the process of purchasing a JD 3032e and am looking for suggestions on the most economical attachments that are good quality. Looking for the best "bang for my buck." We have about 3.25 acres, not farm with some heavier wooded areas at the perimeter. For grapple I have considered the MTL, Titan, JD AV20F (since it can be rolled into financing). I did consider the EA but pricing is higher than I would want to spend. For the box blade, I have considered the JD models but looking for heavy duty alternatives and less expensive. 6' Agmate was a possibility for the mower. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thank you!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I don't know if the 3 series has one already but if not I would throw a 3rd Function SCV into the order. The shop can install as part of getting it ready for you and then you don't have down time installing it yourself or having it go back to the shop when you realize you want it.

Reactions: rtgt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if the 3 series has one already but if not I would throw a 3rd Function SCV into the order. The shop can install as part of getting it ready for you and then you don't have down time installing it yourself or having it go back to the shop when you realize you want it.
Great point! The 3rd function is on the purchase order list and this tractor also has a loader/bucket.

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
Grapple- get one. Any grapple is better than no grapple.

Box blades are frequently available used. I have a 5' for my 790 and that's plenty if I'm doing heavy grading. A 6' would be nice but I don't think I could pull much more if the scarifiers are down. Personal preference would be a curved moldboard for better cutting, clevis hitch vs. pins for the lower arms and as much weight as you can find at your price point.

I agree with the Woods and Landpride. I think Landpride is now part of Kubota but still operated as a separate division. Woods makes a lot of OEM equipment and just paints the appropriate color and adds the right stickers.

Treefarmer

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
2019 3033R w/ 320R loader, AY11 4-in-1 Bucket, 2060 Rotary Cutter, 2072 Rear Blade
9 Posts
Hi! I am in the process of purchasing a JD 3032e and am looking for suggestions on the most economical attachments that are good quality. Looking for the best "bang for my buck." We have about 3.25 acres, not farm with some heavier wooded areas at the perimeter. For grapple I have considered the MTL, Titan, JD AV20F (since it can be rolled into financing). I did consider the EA but pricing is higher than I would want to spend. For the box blade, I have considered the JD models but looking for heavy duty alternatives and less expensive. 6' Agmate was a possibility for the mower. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thank you!!
I suggest you look at Homestead for the grapple and box blade. They are a small business in NY state and have free shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.