Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I really pushed the limit today with my X320. Bottom line - I remain impressed with what I can do with this mower. I mowed 7 acres of what some would consider hay.

I put 22 steers in a hayfield that they have not been able to keep down so I mowed 7 acres of it today. I might go ahead and more the remaining 5 acres next week. The steers won't eat the tough stuff and hopefully knocking this down will help. I will be rotating them out of this field for a few weeks, allowing softer grass to return.

Drone footage from today: Mowing Large Field of Tall Grass with a John Deere X320 - YouTube

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Man that is a lot of pasture to mow! I did a couple acres on a new cheaper $1,200.00 riding JD mower once and it wore me out on the bumps!! It got the job done and looked good after words.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Great video.

Blades may need sharpened after that.:mocking:

·
Registered
927 Posts
That’s awesome. I might be a sicko, but I love mowing and I’ve always wanted to mow a large area like that. Very satisfying!

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
That’s awesome. I might be a sicko, but I love mowing and I’ve always wanted to mow a large area like that. Very satisfying!
I could make that dream come true.:bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts