Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is using the land pride QH05?
How do you like it compared to the more expensive I match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,326 Posts
Who is using the land pride QH05?
How do you like it compared to the more expensive I match?
There really isn't much to like or dislike... it is a Quick Hitch. The main advantage of the QH05 is it was designed specifically for a sub-compact tractor and it does not require Cat-3 bushings for the lower hooks. It can accept a standard Cat-1 pin directly. That makes it much more convenient if you have multiple implements.

The only "cons" I can think of are the QH05 is only rated for 700 lbs. whereas it's larger brother the QH15 is designed for 2000 lbs. I would suspect that JD's iMatch is rated for a similar weight. The other possible con is that it does not have an adjustable top-hook. Although a lot of iMatch users consider the adjustable top-hook more of a PITA than an advantage.

There are a few YouTube videos showing the QH05 in use.

What implements are you planning to use?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There really isn't much to like or dislike... it is a Quick Hitch. The main advantage of the QH05 is it was designed specifically for a sub-compact tractor and it does not require Cat-3 bushings for the lower hooks. It can accept a standard Cat-1 pin directly. That makes it much more convenient if you have multiple implements.

The only "cons" I can think of are the QH05 is only rated for 700 lbs. whereas it's larger brother the QH15 is designed for 2000 lbs. I would suspect that JD's iMatch is rated for a similar weight. The other possible con is that it does not have an adjustable top-hook. Although a lot of iMatch users consider the adjustable top-hook more of a PITA than an advantage.

There are a few YouTube videos showing the QH05 in use.

What implements are you planning to use?
Disc harrow. 4 ft bush hog. Scrape blade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,326 Posts
Disc harrow. 4 ft bush hog. Scrape blade
As long as they are all fully quick hitch compatible you should be ok. But without an adjustable top-hook if anything doesn't quite fit right your only recourse will be a grinder, torch or welder.

·
Premium Member
14,372 Posts
IMO no way would I buy any brand QH with out adjustable top hook.. Have owned a HF and now JD both with adjustable top hook.

Just had to adjust mine a few minutes ago, attached the shovel plow to dig potatoes. Now after the garden dries off probably next week or next week or :dunno::dunno: will need to put on the tiller . Will need to adjust for the tiller or when I use the rear blade.

Buy with adjustable top hook or you will be cutting and welding, only takes a few minutes to make the adjustments with adjustable top hook.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts