Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Do they have GM (Chevrolet and/or GMC) trucks there? If so, are they right hand drive?
If so, my real question concerns the GMT900 models, known here as NNBS (new new body style) made 2007-2013.

What I am looking for is if those right hand drive trucks have a grab handle on the left A pillar for the passenger.

Out left hand drive trucks have a grab handle on the right, but NOT the left side. I am hoping to be able to source a left side grab handle, be it from a salvage yard or GM dealer. Maybe with a P/N I could even find one here.

LMK if pictures would help. I could take a picture of my right side A pillar grab bar. Here is a picture of my truck for the body style of 2007-2013

Attachments

Registered
Do they have GM (Chevrolet and/or GMC) trucks there? If so, are they right hand drive?
If so, my real question concerns the GMT900 models, known here as NNBS (new new body style) made 2007-2013.

What I am looking for is if those right hand drive trucks have a grab handle on the left A pillar for the passenger.

Out left hand drive trucks have a grab handle on the right, but NOT the left side. I am hoping to be able to source a left side grab handle, be it from a salvage yard or GM dealer. Maybe with a P/N I could even find one here.

LMK if pictures would help. I could take a picture of my right side A pillar grab bar. Here is a picture of my truck for the body style of 2007-2013
Thanks for posing the question. I will be watching for the answer also.

I also didn't know that I had a NNBS. :bigthumb:

Reactions: Zebrafive

Registered
Hi Zebrafive
The short answer is No. No factory built RHD GMT900 models,were ever imported by GM's Australian affiliate (General Motors Holden GMH). Our market is too small. Ford did import some F series over the years mainly F 100, 150, 250, 350's but stopped due to low sales numbers. We do get a few private imports of the big 3 trucks, there are a number of companies that convert them to RHD. The main small truck OR ute's as we call them, built by the big 3 or should I say 2 as only Ford and GMH build cars here at present are a car based design ( both to shut down in the next 2 years). The photo below shows a Holden ute they come with 3.2 litre V6 up to the 6.5 litre Corvett blown engines. Australia has a population of only 25 million people so we are a very small fish in the very big pond of the auto industry.
Regards John

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts