Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't really had a chance to use my new tractor much , but I did notice something that I have a question about . I usually remove the bucket when parking to save a little room . So I parked the tractor in it's spot . shut it down and relieved hydraulic pressure . The brackets where the bucket attaches do not touch the floor when all the way down . Seems to me that on my other tractor the arms would go all the way to the floor and then some . Maybe I'm wrong ? Just wondering if this is normal . :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
With the loader mounted on the tractor or just on parking stand. I have never parked mine without the bucket or pallet forks on and they rest on the floor.

Reactions: Ray_PA

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
I have never checked. I know with the bucket flat while still attached just barely starts to raise the front end. ?????????????????????????????

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look at the cylinders and see if the pistons are bottomed out on either or both sides?
Yes , they are completely retracted . Maybe I just never noticed before !?!?!? :dunno:

Reactions: Levi

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a pic of what I'm seeing on my loader . It is all the way down and pressure relieved . I just never noticed this on my 2014 . :dunno:

007.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ron, that's just not right. You better let me take that for you so you don't worry excessively.

Actually, checking at the dealer, theirs looked identical - just off the floor.
That's a mighty generous offer , but I'll pass this time . :lolol::lolol:
Thanks for the help !!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
2305 vs. 1025R

I traded a 2305 in for a 1025R.

I noticed right away that the 200CX would lift the front wheels of the 2305 much higher than the 1025R.

In fact, with the bucket level, my 1025R loader won't lift the front, I have to dump the bucket a little to get the wheels off the ground.

Reactions: Levi and romcjr
1 - 10 of 10 Posts