Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just to be clear after reading the response about the nut; my joystick operation is great. Problem is with the 3pt hitch operation and the depth control lever.
The thread describes the adjustment for the three-point lever that's accessible while adjusting the joystick:

"My 3pt lever (rockshaft control lever) was really hard to move, the spec in the TM is 6 to 8 lbs. I bought a digital fish scale and was getting 20 to 24 lbs when moving the lever. There is a nut you can loosen or tighten to change the friction on the lever. I was able to get it to 8 to 10 lbs and can now use one hand to move the 3 pt."

·
Registered
83 Posts
That sounds like my problem. Do you happen to know the part number of the nut so I can look it up on a schematic?
You might want to click the link I provided. I quoted text from that link. That's why there are quotation marks around it.

If you click the link and begin reading from the top, you'll eventually get to a photograph you can blow up. You have to click the link and read.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.