Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if FEL attachments (such as a pallet fork) that fit the previous D120 loader for the 1025R tractor are compatible with the new 120R loader that comes on the 2018 1025R?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,077 Posts
Can anyone tell me if FEL attachments (such as a pallet fork) that fit the previous D120 loader for the 1025R tractor are compatible with the new 120R loader that comes on the 2018 1025R?

Thanks.
Yes, the bucket attachment system is the same across all the 1, 2 and 3-series loaders.

Reactions: winni-laker104

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
Isn’t the D120 a pin-on loader, not a quick attachment?

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
Yes, but you can still get the quick attach carrier's for the loader arms. Oddly enough, I've had a few H120 loaders with pin-on buckets :banghead:
Yeah, we’ve seen that a few times here on the forum as well. It’s pretty rare, but they are out there.

I’m still thinking I remember the D120 is strictly a pin-on loader. Is that correct from what you know?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yeah, we’ve seen that a few times here on the forum as well. It’s pretty rare, but they are out there.

I’m still thinking I remember the D120 is strictly a pin-on loader. Is that correct from what you know?
Yeah, the D120 is pin-on as far as attaching to the loader frames. However, i was under the impression he was talking about the bucket end and quick attach options to remove the bucket and install forks, pusher, bale spear, etc.

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
Yeah, the D120 is pin-on as far as attaching to the loader frames. However, i was under the impression he was talking about the bucket end and quick attach options to remove the bucket and install forks, pusher, bale spear, etc.
Me too. Aren’t they both a quick attach to the tractor? The bucket or loader ends on the D120 are pin-ons from what I can recall.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Me too. Aren’t they both a quick attach to the tractor? The bucket or loader ends on the D120 are pin-ons from what I can recall.
The H120 is marketed as quick park. The D120 is marketed as "no tools required" although you do need to remove pins to take it off and manually assemble the parking stands.

I've had several D120's with bucket-end quick attach. However, I think you technically have to install that after the fact.

·
Administrator
20,982 Posts
The H120 is marketed as quick park. The D120 is marketed as "no tools required" although you do need to remove pins to take it off and manually assemble the parking stands.

I've had several D120's with bucket-end quick attach. However, I think you technically have to install that after the fact.
So the D120 is pin-on on both ends from the factory?

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Isn’t the D120 a pin-on loader, not a quick attachment?
You are correct DS, the D120 is standard with a pin-on bucket while the H120 is standard with a quick-attach. However the pin-on or QA loader brackets will fit either loader. Some dealers found that they can save a few bucks by ordering the H120 with the pin-on bucket instead of the QA as JD allows a small credit for this. My dealer stuck me with one of these and I have posted about finally converting it back to a QA after they refused. Cost me several hundred $ plus labor while I think the dealer got like a $48 credit for ordering it that way. Another member also posted about converting a D120 to a QA after he decided he wanted forks. Changing the brackets on the loader end is easy (other than the cost) as they are just pinned on, but the bucket must have the pin-on brackets cut off and the QA pins and hooks welded on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a 2018 1025r with the 120R loader and I have a set of Titan pallet forks and they fit perfectly.
Thanks ekluge77 as well as to all the other posters.

The 120R FEL on my 2018 1025R is quick-attach to the tractor and it has a quick-attach bucket mount as well. So the Titan pallet fork attachment ekluge77 has should fit my setup fine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Follow-Up

I asked Titan to send me the mounting hook and pin dimensions for their 36" pallet fork attachment. Tristan at Titan sent me the following image which should be helpful to anyone else with the question I had about mounting attachments on the new 120R FEL:
Titan_Pallet_Fork_Dimensions.jpg

Reactions: joshn3448
1 - 15 of 15 Posts