Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on GFP'S web site. it appears they have changed their web page. i wanted to inquire about a price on a 3pt reciever-hitch mover. with this new web page i can not seem to be able to find how to check on this. seems they have scaled the site way down. totally different from last time i was on, and ordered all my parts. this is the part number--LP25001-html

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Eeek... I see what you mean. The new design is going to take some getting used to. It looks like it was designed for use on an iPad. :)

However, you can still search. Click on the magnifying glass icon on the top right corner and enter your part number.

John Deere Three Point Receiver Hitch LP25001

Price: 139.00

·
Registered
11,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eeek... I see what you mean. The new design is going to take some getting used to. It looks like it was designed for use on an iPad. :)

However, you can still search. Click on the magnifying glass icon on the top right corner and enter your part number.

John Deere Three Point Receiver Hitch LP25001

Price: 139.00

:bigthumb: thank u -very much jgayman--i will go and practice tonight. :nunu:i had it down pretty good before, now it's gonna be a new learning experience all over again.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I was going to order a mulch kit for my MMM and a breather valve. Couldn't add to cart, the page would never load.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I thought the older page worked pretty well. I wonder why they felt it necessary to change it. Guess we'll all have to adjust and learn how to navigate the new system.

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
I was going to order a mulch kit for my MMM and a breather valve. Couldn't add to cart, the page would never load.
I'm not sure what might be happening. For what it is worth, I just did some test shopping with both Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome and with both I was able to add multiple items to my cart and then later view and edit my cart.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I had no problems placing a small order last night. Entered the parts number in the search bar (by clicking the magnifying glass). Added them to the cart, updated the shipping info, and even got the GTT discount applied.
Thank you GFP!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts