Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... a mower (an LA130) came in today with the wiring harness completely bonkered. I managed to rewire the entire harness, with the exception of the hour meter. This meter has two connections, but there are three wires going to those two connections - a black wire and a white wire tied to one and a yellow wire tied to the other. I think they fried the circuit, but how is this thing supposed to be wired?

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
I found this on the Internet, I hope it's correct. It's from the tech manual, TM2371 for the LA130.

The black wire (140) is connected to the white wire (954) at the hour meter connector. The other end of the black wire connects to another black wire (100) at the ignition switch (key switch) terminal 'G'.

The other end of the white wire (954) connects to the RIS switch. The other wire that is connected to the other terminal of the RIS switch is white with a black stripe (952). 952 then goes to the coil of the RIO relay, where it is also connected to black with white stripe wire (953). That info may help you.

The yellow wire (405) connects to the other terminal of the hour meter, and to the ignition switch terminal 'M'. At terminal 'M' it also connects to a white wire (941).

The hour meter may be polarity sensitive, and may only work with the engine running.

Hope this helps.

NormalAppImage(1).png
NormalAppImage(2).png

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
Cool. Let us know how it turns out :thumbup1gif:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts