Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of the JD quick attach is an option for the 3025E?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or just the bucket quick attach system.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
The bucket is JDQA on all small tractors, but the 3025e's loader is not quick attach. However, it has an option for different pins that allow you to remove the loader without much effort.

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
The D160 and 300E are the only compatible loaders and they are not quick attach. They do advertise a quick change bucket with the 300E loader.

·
Registered
715 Posts
The bucket, yes. JDQA is standard on all the loaders available for the 3 series.

It's more than attaching/detaching of the loader frame on the 3E series. The hydraulics have no quick connects as the reasoning is probably that they aren't needed.

There is also no parking stand. I think the loader frame extends from one side to the other under the tractor (haven't looked), so a parking stand would be useless as you'd have to drive over the frame to separate the tractor and loader.

Al

·
Registered
145 Posts
The bucket, yes. JDQA is standard on all the loaders available for the 3 series.

It's more than attaching/detaching of the loader frame on the 3E series. The hydraulics have no quick connects as the reasoning is probably that they aren't needed.

There is also no parking stand. I think the loader frame extends from one side to the other under the tractor (haven't looked), so a parking stand would be useless as you'd have to drive over the frame to separate the tractor and loader.

Al
Guess what I was saying is there is a parking kit available that upgrades the loader to be easily removed but it isn’t standard. It adds quick connects, removable pins and parking stand.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Guess what I was saying is there is a parking kit available that upgrades the loader to be easily removed but it isn’t standard. It adds quick connects, removable pins and parking stand.
No. I am pretty sure it is a marketing ploy. If you really want those features, Deere wants you to buy the "R" series which is more expensive, but probably not a lot more expensive for them to produce. I must say, in my opinion, the "R" just looks more refined.

Jeff

·
Registered
7 Posts
No. I am pretty sure it is a marketing ploy. If you really want those features, Deere wants you to buy the "R" series which is more expensive, but probably not a lot more expensive for them to produce. I must say, in my opinion, the "R" just looks more refined.

Jeff
I think this is wrong.

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The OP was asking about a quick attach option. While this kit does make the loader removable, it is anything but quick.
This is as good as it gets for a 3E series. Since you can't get a MMM option with a 3E there really isn't a need for a quick detach/attach option for the loader on a 3E series. When I had my 2210 the only time I took my FEL off was to use the tractor as a mower.

Remember this tractor was built with simplicity and budget in mine. I originally wanted the parking stand kit but my sales guy talked me out of it. I am glad he did because in the year+ I have had the tractor I have never felt the need to have the loader removed so that was $500 saved. I originally wanted the parking stand kit because I was coming from a SCUT that had the quick detach system for the loader. If you remove the bucket you can tuck the arms pretty close to the tractor so it makes it more maneuverable if that is a concern. Probably the only time I can think of wanting the loader removed is if I would have to do a major repair to the engine. Having the loader out of the way would be more convenient.

If the 3R series looks more refined, it's because it is, but it comes with a way bigger price tag. I think there is a need for both models. I know last year when I bought my 3E my dealer couldn't keep them in stock because they were selling like crazy so there is a fairly large market here for an unrefined tractor. I thought long and hard about a 3R series but in the end I couldn't justify the expense for what I use my tractor for other than the increased FEL capacity and that wasn't enough to sway me.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking for a grapple or a snow blade. I should have said quick attack bucket.

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
This is as good as it gets for a 3E series. Since you can't get a MMM option with a 3E there really isn't a need for a quick detach/attach option for the loader on a 3E series. When I had my 2210 the only time I took my FEL off was to use the tractor as a mower.
No... I get it. I almost went with a 3E when I bought my 2720 but then decided I had to have a front blower. I totally understand why they made the loader the way they did.

·
Administrator
17,279 Posts
I was thinking for a grapple or a snow blade. I should have said quick attack bucket.

I am confused...you bucket is pinned on?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

Yes, its easy to mount a grapple to it. It has a quick detach bucket. I use an Artillian Grapple with my tractor, works great. There isn't anyway to mount a traditional snow blade w/ quick attach like you see with a 1 series that I am aware of. It would have to be to the FEL and I am not sure they have that for the 3E series.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
There are a few after market companies the make quick attach loaders. I looked at a few when I added a loader to my 1026r. I ended up buying a deere H120 as I have a couple of JD dealers close to me. Shipping put the price other loader brands higher than deere.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts