Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some of Quick Attach products on a commercial on TV. It looked decent. Made in Minnesota.

Has anyone used their products? There's something for everyone in the catalog.

www.quickattach.com

·
Registered
23,309 Posts
Not for me - went there and looked at a 3-point finish mower just for fun. Click on "Get Price" and a pop-up appeared asking for my name, email address, etc.

No thanks. There's plenty of great reputable vendors out there.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I'm not a fan of a company that hides their prices and makes you 'add to cart' or get a quote for them. Plus, this company's web site doesn't like anything about where they are located. That seems weird.

Rob

·
Registered
66 Posts
I agree with what coaltrain and bigblue said. I don't give any info out unless I'm doing business with a company and I don't do business with a company that won't give me a price.

·
Premium Member
13,872 Posts
I agree with what coaltrain and bigblue said. I don't give any info out unless I'm doing business with a company and I don't do business with a company that won't give me a price.
I'm not a fan of a company that hides their prices and makes you 'add to cart' or get a quote for them. Plus, this company's web site doesn't like anything about where they are located. That seems weird.

Rob
Not for me - went there and looked at a 3-point finish mower just for fun. Click on "Get Price" and a pop-up appeared asking for my name, email address, etc.

No thanks. There's plenty of great reputable vendors out there.
Same here :nunu:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree with everyone. They're loosing out on future business deals. I don't give out information either. That's why I asked if anyone had done business with them.

Have a fun safe day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts