Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 445 this spring and moved up to a 2210. The thing has been awesome, especially the 4x4 on my hilly yard.

I kept the quick-hitch and blade from my 445 and am wondering if I can convert it to use on my 2210. I believe there is a bracket that I need, but not sure what to do about the hydraulic lines that seem to be too short.

Is there an easy way to extend the lines? Does anyone have one of these brackets for sale? Thanks!

·
Administrator
22,414 Posts
There is no ready-made bracket that I am aware of, it will be a custom job. Most of the time you sell the QH with the tractor and buy the proper one. As for the hoses, you can get entire new ones made, or buy short ones and unions to join them from a local hydraulics shop. If you look in JDP, they even show the extensions JD sells.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no ready-made bracket that I am aware of, it will be a custom job. Most of the time you sell the QH with the tractor and buy the proper one. As for the hoses, you can get entire new ones made, or buy short ones and unions to join them from a local hydraulics shop. If you look in JDP, they even show the extensions JD sells.
Thanks. I actually found the conversion bracket I was looking for on JD Parts. Its actually called a front attaching support kit with part #LVB25396. What phrase or where can I search for those extensions on JDP? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2305/2210 hitch

Does anyone have any idea where i can purchase a complete front quick hitch for a John Deere 2305. I am trying to mount a #47 blower on this and i can not find a quick hitch anywhere. At the very least i need the pto shaft and
Part # lva 12256. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Craig
570-204-7095

·
Administrator
22,414 Posts
Thanks. I actually found the conversion bracket I was looking for on JD Parts. Its actually called a front attaching support kit with part #LVB25396. What phrase or where can I search for those extensions on JDP? Thanks!
OK, I don't think however that will adapt the QH from a 445 to your 2210-but I hope I am wrong.

Front attaching support kit

What phrase or where can I search for those extensions on JDP? Thanks!
I just searched for the 2210 tractor, then Attachments, then 47" snowblower, then under H for hoses. Here is one such kit:

Text Auto part Line Parallel Diagram

But, any local shop can make them at probably 1/2 the cost.

·
Administrator
22,414 Posts
Does anyone have any idea where i can purchase a complete front quick hitch for a John Deere 2305. I am trying to mount a #47 blower on this and i can not find a quick hitch anywhere. At the very least i need the pto shaft and

Thank you
Craig
570-204-7095
Craig, you will be much better served if you start your own thread. Are these discontinued at JD already?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I don't think however that will adapt the QH from a 445 to your 2210-but I hope I am wrong.

Front attaching support kit

I just searched for the 2210 tractor, then Attachments, then 47" snowblower, then under H for hoses. Here is one such kit:

View attachment 12570

But, any local shop can make them at probably 1/2 the cost.
Thanks, sounds like I will be making a trip to the hydraulic shop.

I think mounting the actual hitch would work. I found some info on some other forums from guys in my situation. I also lined it up and it's the right width. Thanks for posting those pics! I realized that I mixed up the bracket, it's actually the LVA12256 that I need. Only problem is that its $260! It would sure be nice to find a used one!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thank you
Craig
570-204-7095
Craig I found the LVA12256 on JD Parts and it looks like you can order them to your dealer. They are pricey though, $260...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.