Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just viewed the Black Friday Ad for Rural King, (ruralking.com). Their cat.1 quick hitch will be on sale for $69.99, reg. $89.99. I've ordered things from them & they have free shipping on purchases over $99. I'm assuming that applies to this as well. All you need to do is add another $30 of man toys that we all need. Or if you live in the Midwest, go to the store and pick one up.

·
Premium Member
12,797 Posts
I just viewed the Black Friday Ad for Rural King, (ruralking.com). Their cat.1 quick hitch will be on sale for $69.99, reg. $89.99. I've ordered things from them & they have free shipping on purchases over $99. I'm assuming that applies to this as well. All you need to do is add another $30 of man toys that we all need. Or if you live in the Midwest, go to the store and pick one up.
Add a few sets of bushings and you are good to go.

·
Super Moderator
5,214 Posts
I was just on the Rural King site and found the quick hitch. They are also offering 10% off all non-sale items so I threw in 2 sets of bushings that are normally $16.99/set. Once I got everything totaled up and figured the free shipping, everything came to $100.47. Good deal!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I was just on the Rural King site and found the quick hitch. They are also offering 10% off all non-sale items so I threw in 2 sets of bushings that are normally $16.99/set. Once I got everything totaled up and figured the free shipping, everything came to $100.47. Good deal!
Looks like it was a legit BF only deal. Too bad I missed this message.

Lee

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I too ordered the BF QH deal and 2 sets of bushings to get to the $99 free shipping. Shortly afterward I got a message that there had been some glitch with my order and the bushings and they had somehow been dropped from my order, but the QH was still to ship. They also offered that if I still wanted the bushings that I could order them and have them shipped free if I called their CS-great offer!

Next email was a refund of the cost of the bushings and the tax, then a shipping notice that contained a voided tracking #, probably for the bushings that I’m not getting. Then another email with tracking for a 70# package due tomorrow which I’m guessing is the QH.

A bit convoluted this far but very clear communication and great at bein ahead of the issues as they arise, I’ll see what is delivered and deal with the bushings from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts