1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
10,676 Posts
While it looks close to an iMatch I think it is a different brand. There are a few differences between the unit shown and a JD iMatch. The first thing that crossed my mind is how would you have a new, never used iMatch with all the stickers missing?

For what they are asking it is still a great deal anyway!

[edit: This appears to be an Economy Quick Hitch (PMQH101) that JD used to sell. It doesn't require bushings]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Looks like a JD iMatch to me. Note the curve on the handles.

Dave

·
Premium Member
10,676 Posts
Looks like a JD iMatch to me. Note the curve on the handles.

Dave
Yes, but look at the other design queues. It is a JD "Quick Hitch" but it is not an 'iMatch". Take a look at the circled items on the real iMatch below. Then compare the CL images to the economy quick hitch that JD used to sell.

Real iMatch

Economy Quick Hitch

Attachments

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
First off, I see that he is not claiming it is an iMatch, just a quick hitch. So that may be a clue. Secondly, there is no iMatch markings on it or any other markings. So it could be just about anything that he put a coat green paint on it. But I have to believe it is a JD unit of some kind. I don't remember that the economy unit actually had an adjustable top hook. I did forget about the economy unit. Never seen one in the wild.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts