Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been keeping an eye out for a 54" (or 60" but not holding my breath) Quick Hitch blade for use this winter. I found one but I'm not sure about the Quick Hitch. As I understand it, the devices (blades, snowblower) that attach to a QH will attach to any QH, But the QH that attaches to your tractor may or may not connect to a different model tractor. There's also a separate model dependent bracket that attaches to the tractor that the QH attaches to. Forget that bracket for now. I'm just trying to ID the center part with the hydraulic cylinders. I contacted the seller to try to ID the QH but the ID tag only says FRONT HITCH where I was hoping to see a part number.

Front Hitch.jpg

QH left.jpg

QH Right.jpg

Any suggestions on how I can determine if this hitch is compatible? Can I cross reference from the serial number somehow?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,887 Posts
Deere doesn't put a model number on the hitches for some reason. It a recurring issue.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deere doesn't put a model number on the hitches for some reason. It a recurring issue.
Thanks. I've sent another message to the seller asking what model tractor it's off of. I should have done that first but I thought the tag would tell me what I needed. Figured I'd check with the experts here while waiting for a reply.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never mind

Seller just told me it was off a 445. Sigh...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts