Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to share an idea ,don't know if any one has done it but do it if you like it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
I have the same basic setup on my FEL the only problem is I never have the FEL on.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
748 Posts
Adding the mirrors made the tire style change too? :laugh:

I like!!!

·
Premium Member
12,816 Posts
I have the same basic setup on my FEL the only problem is I never have the FEL on.
That's my problem. I need them the most during winter but they are attached to the loader which gets removed during winter.

·
Registered
619 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts

I like!!!
That's funny. It's almost like one of those placemat kids games -- Can You Spot The 5 Differences?!

Mower deck against the wall, the disappearing carpet, turf to R4, haha :)

Good, easy fix for the mirror though. I leave my loader on almost all the time, so no worries for me there.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tire change

I like!!![/QUOT

very perceptive of you ,

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good eye

That's funny. It's almost like one of those placemat kids games -- Can You Spot The 5 Differences?!

Mower deck against the wall, the disappearing carpet, turf to R4, haha :)

Good, easy fix for the mirror though. I leave my loader on almost all the time, so no worries for me there.
funny most of us notice those kind of things
thanks for the reply:bigthumb:

Reactions: BigJim55 and PJR832

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
I thought he parked it in the living room after the mirror install. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
2,472 Posts
In addition to the R3 vs R4 difference, no one else noticed the loader parking stand bolted to the upright on the R3's and not on the R4's?

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
just wanted to share an idea ,don't know if any one has done it but do it if you like it.
Howdy! So why the tire change and which ones do you prefer? I have the R4 and because of my back issues I am thinking of the turf tires or some radials. I got to try out the mirrors plowing tbe last snow storm. So far so good!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tires

Howdy! So why the tire change and which ones do you prefer? I have the R4 and because of my back issues I am thinking of the turf tires or some radials. I got to try out the mirrors plowing tbe last snow storm. So far so good!
not totally sold on which tires so I'm planning on r4 for winter and if and when I find rims I'm going to have my turfs re mounted for mowing
I figure that's going to be the plan.
that way next year I can make a real time comparison with both type of tires in the snow .
thanks for asking I know I haven't given the answer .:flag_of_truce:

Reactions: BigJim55 and Gizmo2
1 - 20 of 25 Posts