12,462 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
I would think that the star would give you access to everything on here.:banghead:

Star? I thought he was a lighthouse? When did he get an upgrade? :mocking:

·
Registered
12,462 Posts
Star? I thought he was a lighthouse? When did he get an upgrade? :mocking:
Gizmo is the Sheriff of GTT. Kind of like the Sheriff of Mayberry.:laugh:

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
:lol:don't u mean Barney from Mayberry?:lolol:Andy only would give Barney one shell for his pistol, till it went off inside the jail, :lol:and then he had no shells.:mocking::lolol:

·
Registered
12,462 Posts
:lol:don't u mean Barney from Mayberry?:lolol:Andy only would give Barney one shell for his pistol, till it went off inside the jail, :lol:and then he had no shells.:mocking::lolol:
I'll go with Barney. I never watched the show, so I'm only going on hearsay, but Barney is good. Barney - Gizmo: same-same.:laugh:

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
Jim is correct, more like Barney:lolol:

Andy was the smart voice of reason who always taught valuable life lesson's, that's surely not Gizmo!

·
Administrator
21,132 Posts

Andy was the smart voice of reason who always taught valuable life lesson's, that's surely not Gizmo!
I don’t know. I learn a lot from Gizmo. What and how not to do things. :lol: It’s super cool someone would show you how things can go so badly wrong. :laugh:

·
Old Pa-pa
12,148 Posts
I would think that the star would give you access to everything on here.:banghead:
Giz tries to stay one of the guys, he doesn't flaunt his authority. :thumbup1gif: :laugh:

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
The lawn and garden guides are nice but whatever you do.... DO NOT download or view the 2R-series reference sheet. You will thank me later.
I wasn't planning on it, but now i'm curious. what is it? :scared:

·
Premium Member
13,635 Posts
I wasn't planning on it, but now i'm curious. what is it? :scared:
JD created reference sheets for various pieces of equipment that show all the filters, belts, etc. for routine maintenance and generally are very helpful. However, due to the re-use of model names like the 2025R and 2032R on tractors that have no similarities, the sheet they created for the 2R series is full of inconsistencies and confusion. This is because they created one sheet that is a mixture of both old and new 2-series and it is very difficult to tell which information applies to which model. The sheet also contains information that disagrees with the owners manual.

For this reason, to save yourself a lot of grief, we recommend that you pretend this sheet doesn't exist. :)

The other reference sheets seem to be ok.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I don’t know. I learn a lot from Gizmo. What and how not to do things. :lol: It’s super cool someone would show you how things can go so badly wrong. :laugh:
I'm all about helping people. :munch: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts