Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
That looks like a lot of fun.

Registered
Thanks for the link! I ran a RC model excavator like that at the Bosch trade show booth at ConExpo earlier this year. It would take a little time to get good at it. The batteries in the controller I was using were near the end of their life which made things more difficult.

If you watch the Cat 988F wheel loader dumping into the Volvo ATD in the background, you'll see a good operator.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link! I ran a RC model excavator like that at the Bosch trade show booth at ConExpo earlier this year. It would take a little time to get good at it. The batteries in the controller I was using were near the end of their life which made things more difficult.

If you watch the Cat 988F wheel loader dumping into the Volvo ATD in the background, you'll see a good operator.
Facinating to watch, probably takes as much or more skill to operate one of the ground engaging models than to fly a RC airplane. Got an idea of how much one costs and where they sell them? thanks

Registered
Had a few tree stumps ground up this week. The stump buster shows up with a radio controlled stump grinder, drives it off the trailer and all around my lot to grind the stumps. Didnt look like work to me:laugh:

Registered
Facinating to watch, probably takes as much or more skill to operate one of the ground engaging models than to fly a RC airplane. Got an idea of how much one costs and where they sell them? thanks
Learning to fly an RC airplane is a huge challenge. This is my second year and I am just getting to feel I have control at all times. Those machines look like alot a fun, this could be trouble for me, I never knew they existed. We fly at Turf Farms and are constantly surrounded by a lot of John Deere equipment. I would love to get my 2320 out on the field for a "Sunday Drive".

VP

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts