Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't tried to hook up or test my RC 2048 yet. My Dealer really didn't provide any orientation on the tractor or implements I bought. Just asked what did I want to know.....

Looking at the Cutter now that the snow is gone, there is a small chain attached to the plastic sleeve along the driveshaft. I am assuming this needs to be attached somewhere to prevent rotation. Not sure where it should be attached.

·
Administrator
20,969 Posts
You are correct. The small chain holds the PTO shaft guard from rotating. Attach it to anything convenient, but leave a little bit of slack in it so it has some freedom to move around when you move your hitch up and down. Did you not get any owner's manuals with the cutter? It should all be in there, with pictures even. :good2:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No manuals in my packet. I'll go over to the Frontier site and see what I can find. There was a Waltershein manual in the bag with the chain, but it is a pile of goo now. Never noticed it when I picked up the equipment. Kinda of the same issue with the Boxblade, a manual stuffed in the plastic tube on the unit, pile of goo. Those things are not waterproof.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts