Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
See pics attached
How many gallons does this tank hold? Is this originally an ATV sprayer? Been looking for some way to use my new iMatch/3 pt (and new 1026R) for spraying. Just looked at TSC yesterday, and see they sell a 25-gallon ATV sprayer with a 10' (I believe it is) boom) for about $380 or so. It seems their 3-point sprayers start at 40-gallons (in fact, TSC sells only the 55-gallon and larger versions), which really is too much for my application.

I have a short rock road, 2-acre lawn, rock pad in front of out-building/machine storage building (and, yes, the road and this rock pad need Round-up!!)... really don't need more than about a 25-gallon tank. Also, your re-engineering (nice job, by the way!) got me to thinking... hmm, maybe I could re-engineer my old Fimco 25-gallon "pull-type" sprayer... use the tank and frame... albeit only has 2-spray nozzles on a fixed "boom" covering perhaps 6-8 feet or so (not all bad in small spaces.. I have only 3-acres total).

Thanks for sharing this...

· Registered
166 Posts
Thanks! That was my guess: Looked at one in TSC the other day, before seeing your post... $379... was wondering to myself at the time if this (i.e. mounting as 3-point sprayer) might be the way to go, as their smallest 12-volt 3-point sprayer is 40-gallons, and their 25-gallon 3-point requires a $140 roller pump, putting the price upwards of $700. So, the $379 + iron + welding and entertaining project time works better. Thanks for showing that it can work!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.