Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching and searching for the fitting size/type that fits this hose that goes on a mid-mount scv on power beyond. It goes on 5055e but it also used on other models. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Scott

·
Premium Member
16,467 Posts
JD Parts lists the following:

Part Number:
RE275600
Part Price: 101.73 USD
Description: Hydraulic Hose - HYDRAULIC HOSE, OUTLET PORT POWER B

Specification
Weight: 1.96 LBS 0.89 Kg
Inside Diameter0.500 IN
End Size0.812 IN
End Type36090
End Size (2)1.120 IN
End Type (2)36090
Length44.803 IN
Working Pressure200.000 PSI
Material
FinishB

·
Premium Member
16,467 Posts
OT but how do you get that detailed listing of the part ? JD Parts is being elusive to me. :)
You have to sign-in to JD Parts to get the part specifications.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
After signing into JDparts & entering part # in your shopping cart then right click on part # & if JD has published the part spec's the spec's will appear. Not all part #s will display spec's when right clicked on.

·
Premium Member
16,467 Posts
After signing into JDparts & entering part # in your shopping cart then right click on part # & if JD has published the part spec's the spec's will appear. Not all part #s will display spec's when right clicked on.
Im still using the legacy JD Parts site which automatically shows the specifications when you enter a part number. It does not require you to put anything in your cart.

Reactions: Zebrafive

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for diagram and knowledge of how to get it. So where does it tell me the thread size/type? I might be missing it but help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Im still using the legacy JD Parts site which automatically shows the specifications when you enter a part number. It does not require you to put anything in your cart.
So please explain how you access the "legacy JD parts"!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I found that the large end screws into part RE62868. I am ordering parts to install third valve so I was trying to figure out what type of connectors needed. How to determine sae or orb type? It says in specs 36090 but not sure how to figure out what refers to. Thanks for help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found some things that said it was sae 14 but not sure that is correct. I found out from dealer it is o-ring flat face which i thought that was the case but they did not know the size thread. The 1.120 does not match anything that i could find. If someone could help a little more i would appreciate it. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts