Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure!!! Spoked wheels, brushguard, fenders, suspension seat, and special edition decal.

Jon

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
134 Posts
That's a good looking rig!

I do have a question. Does anybody know what the part # is for the suspension seat?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will look up the seat part number when I get back on the computer.

Jon

127 Posts
That's a good looking rig!

I do have a question. Does anybody know what the part # is for the suspension seat?
I looked it up in our Dealer Database and came up w/ the deluxe seat having a # of BM21490 (Deluxe high-back seat)

*Note: Parts # BM21332 attaching parts are required if the deluxe seat is to be installed on a tractor that is not a Special Edition model.

Fits the following John Deere Models:
X465
X475
X485
X495
X575
X585
X595
X700
X720
X724
X728
X729
X740
X744
X748
X749

If anyone is looking to add this suspension seat to their Lawn Tractor, let us know and we can get one ordered and sent out to you!

·
Registered
30 Posts
jpa2002 - That's a very nice looking tractor for sure. I've always thought the fenders you have up front were pretty cool. I like the spoked rims too. Great job. Should be a great tractor for you for years to come.

Kenneth

·
Registered
386 Posts
I installed the front fenders on my X728. Best thing I every did. Keeps the snow and slush (with salt) from getting on the tractor. Two years ago, Michigan had heavy and frequent snow and I had no issues whatsoever.

Of course, they are hard to install upside down.

Attachments

·
Corndog Hater
12,690 Posts
I always loved my fenders on my X728, need something on my 1026R! Awesome cab too BTW?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.