Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on my "new to me" X530 as I had time to get it where I want it to be . I have replaced the seat , all the belts , both pulley covers (missing when bought) on the deck , fixed the fuel level gauge , and overhauled the power flow bagger blower unit (extremely corroded from improper post use maintenance). I finally got around to installing the LED taillights I purchased from Jeff Walters . They are very well made . Kudos to Jeff for the excellent workmanship .:drinks:
They are very visible even in the daylight . I don't have dreams of plowing snow off my road , but if I do ever have to , I will be visible from the rear !:mocking:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:good2::good2::good2:

:thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Nice looking tractor.I hope you never get that much snow that would mean I'd be buried in snow up here.

·
Registered
741 Posts
They are very visible even in the daylight
Nice work! The x5xx series are great tractors.
I'll have to check but I think my x540 has non-powered reflectors in the tail light. Is the x530 powered or did your new LED's require a wiring?

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice work! The x5xx series are great tractors.
I'll have to check but I think my x540 has non-powered reflectors in the tail light. Is the x530 powered or did your new LED's require a wiring?
The reflectors were modified and the builder provided the harness to connect them to the headlight wires .:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts