Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
That is a cool looking tractor, thx for pic.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Thats SWEET!!!! I LOVE 4020s and 5020s!!! First tractor I ever drove was a 4020. Then several years later I seen and sat on a 5020, holy crap what a moose!!! They are 4020s ALL GROWN UP!! :greentractorride:

·
Registered
21,517 Posts
That is one sweet looking Deere. Those rear tires are just huge - must be for low soil compaction or flotation.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes you are right it is a 5020
My fat fingers must have hit the 6 instead .:unknown: I should really start to prof my Threads LOL

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
Yes you are right it is a 5020
My fat fingers must have hit the 6 instead .:unknown: I should really start to prof my Threads LOL
I fixed it for you. :good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts
All I can say is... "WOW"! :good2:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
What size tires are those monsters????? I cannot think of any other tractor that had those size tires, other than the pullers.

Dave

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What size tires are those monsters????? I cannot think of any other tractor that had those size tires, other than the pullers.

Dave
The original picture has 900-60R42 Michelins Mach Z tires. Just pulled that off the sale info.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I remember way back when 5020's were new hauling an open station 5020 with installed axle mount duals on a Chevy C-60/roll back bed truck with a 300 CID six banger under the hood. It was a very long 250 mile(one way) trip.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I remember way back when 5020's were new hauling an open station 5020 with installed axle mount duals on a Chevy C-60/roll back bed truck with a 300 CID six banger under the hood. It was a very long 250 mile(one way) trip.
You should have stopped the truck and pulled it with the tractor. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Any ideas what a set of those tires cost?

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Good thing it is so far away from me, or I might be tempted to own it!!! Neat tractor!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts