Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as most of you know I put up a new garage 2 years ago this Spring. Well the reality has now come back to bite me...............:lol::lol:
Started out as a repaint and new floor to a full fledge remodel with new kitchen cabinets and the addition of more cabinets on a blank wall. Havin fun now!

IMG_0240_1.jpg

·
Administrator
18,306 Posts
One little project ALWAYS leads to another :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pay back Kenny. I got a new garage she gets a new kitchen. Funny how that worked out.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Are you doing all the work yourself Kieth?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you doing all the work yourself Kieth?
Everything except installing the cabinets and counter top. This is the last room of the house to be redone. We have been working in the house since March of last year, my wife and I have done everything.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Once that room is done it will be time to start over again on the other rooms.

Reactions: ejb69

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Yea I think you are past just paint now. Would require a lot of spackle !

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Once that room is done it will be time to start over again on the other rooms.
It will also be time to add to the garage!!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,924 Posts
Giz: Or you could leave it as is in the picture and tell everyone you're remodeling with the new Super Storm Sandy look that is all the rage with arteest interior designers. :cookoo: Somehow I doubt your wife will agree to that idea,

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Giz: Or you could leave it as is in the picture and tell everyone you're remodeling with the new Super Storm Sandy look that is all the rage with arteest interior designers. :cookoo: Somehow I doubt your wife will agree to that idea,
There will be a super storm here if I DON'T go through with this!:lol:

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
So, as most of you know I put up a new garage 2 years ago this Spring. Well the reality has now come back to bite me...............:lol::lol:
Started out as a repaint and new floor to a full fledge remodel with new kitchen cabinets and the addition of more cabinets on a blank wall. Havin fun now!

View attachment 15328
Nice project. Should keep you both busy for a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Ya know we're going on almost two weeks without am update. Your not napping are ya?:D
Sawzall....probably got into his internet connection. Either that ....or wife hit him with the hammer. Maybe we ought to check with the local hospitals.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I guess no breaks from you guys. Don't know what's worse you guys or the wife.:lol:

IMG_0244_1.jpg IMG_0247_1.jpg

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
Well I guess no breaks from you guys. Don't know what's worse you guys or the wife.:lol:
You're the one who keeps going back to both your wife and us.:unknown: I think you secretly like us both.:lol: Don't worry, I won't tell.:shhh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You're the one who keeps going back to both your wife and us.:unknown: I think you secretly like us both.:lol: Don't worry, I won't tell.:shhh:
The wife thinks I like you guys more but the wife is higher priority than any of you yahoos......:lol:

Reactions: ljnelson109

·
Administrator
20,881 Posts
The wife thinks I like you guys more but the wife is higher priority than any of you yahoos......:lol:
:thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts