Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What rear blade did you purchase for your 2305? I am looking at the RB2060L it seems this is the one Deere recommends.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
What rear blade did you purchase for your 2305? I am looking at the RB2060L it seems this is the one Deere recommends.
It is the best fit IMHO. I had a 2210 ( precursor to your 2305) and have an older Deere 60" rear blade-no bigger and definitely no smaller.

Reactions: Levi

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
:thumbup1gif:

The "L" at the end means that it is made for the Limited Cat 1 hitch. In simple terms it means that you'll be able to lift it high enough so that it doesn't catch on stuff on uneven ground.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Now if it were me shopping, I would get the 2060.. I would rather have the extra weight. I had a RB1060 (older version of the 2060)on my old 2210 and only time I had clearance issues was loading on a trailer.. I just shortened up the top link and that gave me greater lifting height.. I can and sometimes do use my RB1072 I have now on my 2305 and works for me.. Im only limited by traction when its on the 2305..

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I have the RB2060. It works good for my needs with angle and tilt features.
The moldboard is taller which gives you less ground clearance than you would get with the RB2060L.

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I converted a 54C mid-mount originally made for a 140 that I purchased from my local dealer to a 3pt rear blade years ago. To convert it from center mount to rear I made two plates that bolted to the swivel frame and then mounted the blade to those brackets just turned around 180 degrees. I used it on my 318 and 425 prior to getting the 2320. Here's a picture. I personally would suggest you spend the extra to have hydraulic swivel as I use that feature all the time.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts