Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I want to put duel rear hydraulics on my 2032R the kit from John Deere is $900 couldn’t and I just put for ports at the back and run hoses up to where my FEL hooks up and then hook them in there when the FEL is not on the tractor so I could run TNT at the back am I overlooking something thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Yes that could be done, But hoses are not cheap. I went with the dealer installed Dual SVC's, It is a very clean setup.

·
Premium Member
17,246 Posts
Hello I want to put duel rear hydraulics on my 2032R the kit from John Deere is $900 couldn’t and I just put for ports at the back and run hoses up to where my FEL hooks up and then hook them in there when the FEL is not on the tractor so I could run TNT at the back am I overlooking something thanks for any help
With the Gen-1 2-series, JD used to sell a kit to do this very thing. It made for a nice clean install with the hoses all tucked in behind the tire.

This illustration shows two hoses but you actually got all four. It was just under $300 at the time.

Arm Organism Gesture Font Line

Reactions: driveshaft

·
Premium Member
1,709 Posts
Did you look at the Tractor Tim / Summit Hydraulic solution on the forum? It is great I have the 3 port kit.

rob

Reactions: driveshaft

·
Premium Member
17,246 Posts
Swapping hoses will get old VERY fast. Buy once, cry once.
Very true. But it may be a viable option for some folks depending on what implements they intend to run. Plus, with the older 2-series a dual rear SCV wasn't available.

I used this extension kit myself for a while. As you said, swapping the ends is a bit of a pain but it gets the job done.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
The JD dual rear SCV kit really is a clean and highly functional and efficient setup as you can see in the video.
Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.